On 12 Jan 2009, at 19:41, Bill Moseley wrote:
On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 05:30:08AM +0000, Tomas Doran wrote:

I'm reasonably sure that it's all working as expected, but I want
to get
as much testing as possible before pushing up a release which will
install by default for people to reduce the possibility of it causing
issues for anybody.
Might consider creating a md5 signature when calling
initialize_session_data. We use that to prevent writing to the
session store when not needed (i.e. empty sessions).
That would be an additional feature, right?

I'm all for this (patches welcome, feel free to have a commit bit and
a branch etc), but I'm afraid the only job _I'm_ currently
volunteering for is the yak-shaving exercise of making releases,
asking people to test them out, and doing some smoke testing.

Cheers
t0m

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl
postedJan 12, '09 at 5:30a
activeJan 13, '09 at 3:50a
websitecatalystframework.org
irc#catalyst

2 users in discussion

Bill Moseley: 2 posts Tomas Doran: 2 posts