I'd be very interested in seeing this, as I use Form::Processor
extensively at $work.
On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 5:45 PM, Gerda Shank wrote:
I've Moosified Form::Processor and will eventually release it as a
development release to CPAN, followed by an "official" release at some
point.

If anybody would like to investigate the package now, let me know and I'll
send you a copy. It has a number of additional features, some doc
improvements, and more tests. I also have a Catalyst base controller (to use
instead of the plugin) which will be released in a separate package that
I'll make available later this week.

On my systems it required no changes to existing code to use. Feedback would
be welcome.

Gerda Shank