I've Moosified Form::Processor and will eventually release it as a
development release to CPAN, followed by an "official" release at some
point.

If anybody would like to investigate the package now, let me know and
I'll send you a copy. It has a number of additional features, some doc
improvements, and more tests. I also have a Catalyst base controller (to
use instead of the plugin) which will be released in a separate package
that I'll make available later this week.

On my systems it required no changes to existing code to use. Feedback
would be welcome.

Gerda Shank

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl