I'm having problems getting the config for a custom DBI based model module
loaded from my config file. The module starts off with

package Timerec::Model::DB;
use strict;
use base 'Catalyst::Model::DBI';
use POSIX;
__PACKAGE__->config(
dsn => "dbi:mysql:timerec",
user => "timerec",
password => "foobar",
);

Now i want to move this into my config file (timerec.conf), in which I put:

<Model DB>
dsn dbi:mysql:timerec
user timerec
password foobar
</Model>

This works fine on my local development machine, but doesn't work on the
deployment server. The software versions are slightly older on the server
(Catalyst 5.7006 on Perl 5.8.8, as opposed to Catalyst 5.7014 on Perl 5.10).
I'm looking for hints as to what could be wrong or how I could work around
this problem...

Thanks in advance!
Richard