2008/7/9 Mesdaq, Ali <amesdaq@websense.com>:
Just to better understand what your trying to do. Are you saying you
want to display records and only the records that are selected you want
to be passed to the other db?

Yes in part that correct. However up to that point there wouldn't have
been any validation on the records (there are imported from csv). I
had thought that I should, for each record, open it in a FormFu, do
the validation, if ok send it, if not halt and prompt the user.

Perhaps I should try a different approach, like validating the data at
the import stage. I had thought about using Chain also.
Thanx,
Dp.

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl
postedJul 9, '08 at 7:03p
activeJul 11, '08 at 6:14p
websitecatalystframework.org
irc#catalyst

3 users in discussion

Dermot: 3 posts Ali Mesdaq: 2 posts Wade Stuart: 1 post