On Fri, 16 May 2008, Mark Trostler wrote:

I'm sorry but something just feels wrong about your approach - feels like
your mixing at matching REST & a UI on top. Get the REST part down first, &
then worry about something the browser can see on top of it. I don't think
you should let 'what a browser can see' to influence the REST design.
Get the primitives, GET to search, POST to insert, PUT to update, and DELETE
to remove working.
Then you, or someone else, can layer something nice for the browser on top of
that. Letting what the 'browser can see (or do)' influence your RESTful
design is just a bad idea I think if you're trying to create a REST
controller.
I'm suspecting you didn't mean to address me, even though you replied to
my message.

-dave

VegGuide.Org
Your guide to all that's veg