Not sure who that's pointed at Matt, but if you mean me, sorry for that.

In all honesty, if I could've worked out *what* needed fixing and
where, I would have done so. What I did was at least try to indicate
to people where the error was coming from and why, and what they might
do temporarily in order to get a workaround. In the absence of any
actual understanding of *why* the changes which triggered the problem
were made, trying to actually implement a fix didn't seem a very good
idea.

At any rate, the suggestion of some kind of stable/testing rating for
module releases sounds like a pretty good idea.
Not when you're that far down the dependency chain.

Anyway, this thread was started to try and help get the fallout fixed,
not for you to posture. Either write code, shut up, or start a separate
thread so I can safely killfile it.

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl
postedMay 4, '08 at 5:02p