On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 03:34:10PM +0200, Daniel McBrearty wrote:
ok, I'll spill ... !

I'll run one version of the site in "translate" mode - the "members"
there are actually translators, they login and ... translate. Hence
there is a model/controller that has all that stuff

Of course I could just leave it in for the prod site, but I'd rather
just have those components not load at all ...
Plugin setup happens before component setup so you can supply exclude data
from the config file then.

Technical Director Want a managed development or deployment platform?
Shadowcat Systems Ltd. Contact mst (at) shadowcatsystems.co.uk for a quote
http://chainsawblues.vox.com/ http://www.shadowcatsystems.co.uk/

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl
postedJul 16, '07 at 1:48p