In the debugger you can just hit ctl-c when it's looping and it'll stop your
program and tell you where you are, stack frames etc..

On Sunday 08 July 2007 6:30 pm, Daniel McBrearty wrote:
in the middle of working on another part of the app altogether,
suddenly when I start up, just trying to login causes a hang. The
process takes 95% CPU, there is no debug output (not even to show the
request is received).

break out the debugger? I have no idea even where to put the
breakpoint, it looks like my code is not even reached.

simple things I can check for?

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl
postedJul 8, '07 at 6:30p
activeJul 8, '07 at 7:31p
websitecatalystframework.org
irc#catalyst

2 users in discussion

Daniel McBrearty: 1 post Mark Zealey: 1 post