<quote who="Matt S Trout">
On Thu, Jun 07, 2007 at 05:11:50PM -0700, Andrew Peebles wrote:
Running a "production" Catalyst app as a FastCgiExternalServer.
Occasionally it crashes.
As in the process exits?
We've had this twict this week. Fastcgi daemon just disappears. Whats the
best way to debug this? We've never seen this on my_server.pl etc.
As in everything up to and including the procmanager process crashes?
I'd like to trap that event, use StackTrace
and send the web admin email (with the trace) to alert them to the
crash. Ideally I would even like to have the app respawned. Haven't
figured out how ...
If the perl interpreter's gone entirely there's no stack trace left.

So this is either two questions or one self-contradictory one.

More info please :)

--
Matt S Trout Need help with your Catalyst or DBIx::Class
project?