A lot of people seem to be using HTML::Widget for forms these days, but
as far as I'm aware no module currently exists that will generate
HTML::Widget forms from the model automatically.

Probably
http://search.cpan.org/~jrobinson/DBIx-Class-WebForm/lib/DBIx/Class/WebForm.pm
is more along the lines of what you're looking for.

marcus baker wrote:
The one thing about Django that keeps them from looking anywhere else
is it's ability to create data-editing forms on the fly based on the
data model. In an attempt to get them to consider Catalyst a little
more, I was wondering if Catalyst has this kind of capability
anywhere... Is this something I should take to the CDBI/DBIxC lists
specifically?

Thanks
-Marcus

groupcatalyst @