On 13 Jul 2006, at 11:30, Chisel Wright wrote:
On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 10:51:15AM +0100, Chisel Wright wrote:
Do I have a corrupt install after upgrading, or is this a bug?
OK, I've tried this on:

Ubuntu, upgraded catalyst
Gentoo, upgraded catalyst
Ubuntu, totally fresh install, fresh catalyst

All three fail to locate the ::Model::Class object method running
under
the Catalyst server/test scripts.
It's a bug. Shame nobody using a setup like yours can have tested the
dev releases like we asked.

For the moment you can work around it by require-ing the classes
after MyApp->setup, I think; a fix should be going into trunk for
testing tomorrow.

--
Matt S Trout, Technical Director, Shadowcat Systems Ltd.
Offering custom development, consultancy and support contracts for

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl
postedJul 10, '06 at 1:42p
activeJul 18, '06 at 10:27a