Chisel Wright wrote:
On Mon, Jul 10, 2006 at 02:42:22PM +0100, Chisel Wright wrote:

The only thing that's changed since I got off the train this morning is
my upgrade to 5.7. Any ideas?
This morning I decided to boil my problem down to a simpler test-case
(attached), to make it easier to demonstrate/test my problem.

This morning I copied the test across to another box, running 5.61,
where they pass.

I then did:

cpan Catalyst::Devel
cpan Catalyst

and re-ran the test, which failed, the same as on my laptop.

Do I have a corrupt install after upgrading, or is this a bug?

I've attached the files that should be required for testing.

Chisel
What about Catalyst::Runtime?

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl