For a while now I have had some problems with odd displays of catalyst
error pages - specifically large horizontal bands of them being rendered
with a light grey background rather than the correct green (mostly) -
this is a problem since the text is only a very slightly darker shade of
grey.

This is happening on Firefox 1.5.0.1 (and I think it happened on earlier
versions) running on Ubuntu 5.10 Linux (the firefox build, however, is a
Mozilla.org one and not an Ubuntu one).

I see this when the stash (or other dumped information) is large. The
best way to show up the effect is by putting a DBIx::Class object into
the stash (my model has a fair number of tables and doing this will show
up the definitions of all of them plus other bits).

The problem appears to be down to the
-moz-border-radius: 10px;
items in the error page CSS (look in Catalyst/Engine.pm for the embedded
document).

Are other people seeing this?

Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.co.uk ]

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl
postedMar 14, '06 at 1:06p
activeMar 14, '06 at 1:40p
websitecatalystframework.org
irc#catalyst

2 users in discussion

Will Hawes: 1 post Nigel Metheringham: 1 post