chveerendra nadh wrote:
The methods which are in my project are not loaded by the
catalyst.....while tailing i can clearly see that my Catalyst couldnot
load all the methods of the classes of my project...
Here Controls(classes) are loading but the the methods of
those controls are not getting loaded ....can anyone give me suggestion
regarding this......Quick reply will be appreciated,......
If you paste the debug output from the test server, you'll have a much
better chance of getting a quick reply ;)

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl
postedFeb 9, '06 at 11:22a
activeFeb 9, '06 at 2:11p
websitecatalystframework.org
irc#catalyst

2 users in discussion

Chveerendra nadh: 3 posts Will Hawes: 2 posts