From: catalyst-bounces@lists.rawmode.org
On Behalf Of Duncan
Ferguson
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 2:22 PM
To: The elegant MVC web framework
Subject: RE: [Catalyst] Authentication & LDAP

I would like some authorisation stuff eventually, but this would
certainly be useful to me if you could send it.

Thanks

Duncs
On Wed, 2006-02-01 at 13:58 -0800, Alan Humphrey wrote:
I've got one that wraps Authen::Simple::LDAP. Good for
Authentication but
probably not useful if you need Authorization as well.

Let me know if you want it and I'll send it along.

- Alan