<quote who="Yuval Kogman">
On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 08:57:13 -0800, Alan Humphrey wrote:

With the new auth framework?

If you are able to create a user object that maps to the LDAP fields
it should be trivial to get authz for "free".
There's the rub. Authen::Simple::LDAP only provides "authenticate"
as a
method. It doesn't provide a way to query LDAP for additional
attributes.
Oh.... ouchy.

So is this just a Credential plugin thing?

I'll harass ghenry into finishing this =)
Ha! I am up to my eyeballs coding Samba::LDAP, then I'll be on to it.

Sorry guys.
--
() Yuval Kogman <nothingmuch@woobling.org> 0xEBD27418 perl hacker &
/\ kung foo master: uhm, no, I think I'll sit this one out..: neeyah!