<quote who="Duncan Ferguson">
Is anyone working on an LDAP module for the new authentication stuff?
I am about ot start this too, just doing some yak shaving getting
Samba::LDAP on to CPAN (see http://catalyst.perl.org/random), then will
get on to Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Store::LDAP, with some help
from nothingmuch.
Seeing how fast Catalyst code & modules change, I thought I better ask
before I start trying to cobble my own together (in my mind, it will be
quicker waiting a few days for someone else to release code than for me
to try and work out how to code it myself ;-)
Fancy a joint effort?

Gavin.
Duncs