OK, that sounds like a reasonable request.

However this is a community project and the users have the ability to
contribute back.

So what I suggest is that using Catalyst::Manual::Intro as a template, you
put together the bones of a manual page: Catalyst::Manual::Beginner
indicating the structure you would like to see, and put it up on the wiki.

I'm going bush for a few days, but I'll be able to look at it when I get
back.