i run it under debian linux and change galleridir in Config.yml to /files/galleries ( however i didn't see any usefull change ) and when in click on submit on create gallery page directory and DB record created and set in DB
but i give this error

"Christopher H. Laco" wrote: Mohsen Basirat wrote:
Dear Catalysters
I get Meios Photo Gallery application from svn
and run it under Catalyst 5.61 but i have an error on creating new Gallery
with this error :
Caught exception "Directory or file '/files/Meios/root/static/files/galleries/aaa' already exists at /files/Meios/script/../lib/Meios/Gallery.pm line 18."
any suggestion
Regards

Mohsen Basirat
Damn it, I wish people would stop using my software. This whole fixing
bugs thin is cramping my style. :-)

I'll play. Does:

/files/Meios/root/static/files/galleries/aaa

exist on your file system?

For that matter, what os?

-=Chris