That's great except the module I want to use was implemented using
Class::Std & would like to integrate that module into my Catalyst
environment ...
Mark

Yuval Kogman wrote:
On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 10:36:59 -0800, Mark Ethan Trostler wrote:

Howdy,
Has anyone else attempted to use Class::Std & Catalyst? I want to use a model that in turn uses a class that uses Class::Std & get all sorts of weird
errors.

Please don't use Class::Std... The benefits of strongly enforced
encapsulation are that namespaces don't clash, not that people
can't poke in your classes. CPAN users don't need babysitting, and
this makes debugging much more difficult (no more Dumper( $obj ))