Bernard FRIT wrote:
Andrew,

2005/11/22, Andrew Ford <A.Ford@ford-mason.co.uk>:

Given that the module works with Catalyst I am making a first
announcement of version 0.04 here. The source code is available from:

http://andrew-ford.com/perl/cgi-formmanager/
Thanks for your release.

This is what our form definition might look like:

my $form_defn = {
options => { method => 'POST',
action => $url,
},
elements => [ '<h2>Your login credentials</h2>',
cfm_text_field( name => 'email',
label => 'Email address',

],
validation => { required => [ qw(email password) ],
constraint_methods => {
email => email(),
},
},
};
Do you think that form definition data could be reasonably loaded from
say a YAML file or whatever in the flavor of formbuilder source
directive?

I was taken by the idea of the CGI::FormBuilder::Source modules and was
wondering whether something like that might be feasible. I'll put it on
my wish-list.

At the moment I am trying to get a feel for the possibilities and
limitations of the approach of my module, and there are several areas
still needing fleshing out.

Regards
Andrew

--
Andrew Ford, Director Pauntley Prints / Ford & Mason Ltd
A.Ford@ford-mason.co.uk South Wing Compton House

groupcatalyst @
categoriescatalyst, perl
postedNov 22, '05 at 1:12p