Godspeed man, it's been great having you around!
On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 10:33 AM, Tomas Doran wrote:
Hi all.

As most of you have probably noticed, I've been less around than I
previously have been in Catalyst things in the last few months (or longer
even).

It's come to my attention that I no longer have the time or energy to
dedicate to Catalyst, and so I'm going to take this opportunity to formally
step down as one of the main maintainers, or 'core team'.

I'm still going to be around and writing code, and I'll still be shipping
updated modules, and ?happy to share any help I can about anything I'm
knowledgeable about as and when I have time.

However I feel I need to officially step back a little, as I am being guilty
about not having the time to live up to my own expectations as a project
lead, and also people seem to be looking to me to provide time and energy
that I don't have, and I'd rather be forthright about this than fail to meet
people expectations.

Thanks
t0m

Devin Austin