Hi all.

As most of you have probably noticed, I've been less around than I
previously have been in Catalyst things in the last few months (or
longer even).

It's come to my attention that I no longer have the time or energy to
dedicate to Catalyst, and so I'm going to take this opportunity to
formally step down as one of the main maintainers, or 'core team'.

I'm still going to be around and writing code, and I'll still be
shipping updated modules, and happy to share any help I can about
anything I'm knowledgeable about as and when I have time.

However I feel I need to officially step back a little, as I am being
guilty about not having the time to live up to my own expectations as
a project lead, and also people seem to be looking to me to provide
time and energy that I don't have, and I'd rather be forthright about
this than fail to meet people expectations.

Thanks
t0m

groupcatalyst-dev @
categoriescatalyst, perl