Sid,

Yes, to change queues and exchange parameters/types you need to delete
them and redeclare them.

Regards,

Alvaro

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 1:20 AM, Sid Young wrote:

I have been exploring fanout exchanges for a few nights as part of a stock
graphing system I'm writing and in the process of recreating the exchange
numerous times via my c++ programs, it appears once created, you need to
delete it before redefining it as a different type.

Sid