Hello,

I am struggling with an issue here, not sure I got everything right.

I've got a consumer on server A consuming from queue Q (with manual
acks). As soon as (for some reason) I shutdown server A, another
consumer on server B is spawned, consuming from the same queue Q. I
have reasons for not having these two consumers alive at the same
time.

I have set up connection heartbeat to 600s. What I observe is:
a) at t`0s, channel from server A disappears from rabbitmqctl output
b) at t=2*600s, consumer on server B is able to get messages from Q

grouprabbitmq-discuss @
categoriesrabbitmq
postedJan 30, '12 at 6:11p
activeJan 30, '12 at 6:11p