Hi Emilie,
first of all, thanks a lot for your reply. I already began using that.
A nice thing would be if there are some options to auto generate POJOs
from the JSON-Objects. There a couple of tools for that, but they
always referring the url of the service and through the security
restrictions it is not possible to get the JSON Object.