Hi,

TZHA <sophiewenxizhang at googlemail.com> writes:
I am using the c++ wrapper for librabbitmq (C client) - with windows
client and linux server. The example with get and different
configurations is ok. The example_consume.cpp does work.
I think you mean that the example_consume.cpp does *not* work?

Could you point to the C++ wrapper you are using? There are at least
two out there.
It seems to me that the consumer was registered at the server (I could
see it the web admin for the rabbitmq server). However, the client
didn't get any result from the queue.
If no-one on this list can help, maybe file an issue against the project
on github?

David

--
David Wragg