On 13/05/11 12:21, Simon MacMullen wrote:
The only exception is for errors that
happen while the connection is being established (is that what you're
asking about? - in which case I think it's permissions as you already
know, framing errors and internal errors.)
Gah, not quite true. The "silent" disconnections include anything that
goes wrong before sending connection.open-ok, which at a quick glance at
rabbit_reader looks like the possibilities listed above plus the
requested frame_max being out of bounds. In theory it could be that
heartbeat or channel_max could be out of bounds too, but in practice our
"negotiation" for those options is to grant whatever the client asks for.

I don't like this bit of the spec.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
Staff Engineer, RabbitMQ

grouprabbitmq-discuss @
categoriesrabbitmq
postedMay 12, '11 at 5:12p
activeMay 13, '11 at 11:35a
websiterabbitmq.com
irc#rabbitmq

2 users in discussion

Simon MacMullen: 2 posts Gavin M. Roy: 1 post