David Hawthorne <dhawth at 3crowd.com> writes:
I saw this, which indicates that rabbitmq-c should Just Work:

http://lists.rabbitmq.com/pipermail/rabbitmq-discuss/2009-June/003858.html
That email is quite old.
Note that I'm using the rabbitmq-cpp wrapper around it (I think it's called amqpcpp officially).

client sees:

Expected 0x000A000A method frame on channel 0, got frame type 65
[...]

Any help you can give on this would be greatly appreciated. I'm
testing against 1.6.0 because that's what apt-get gave me, but I'm not
averse to upgrading.
You are using a version of the rabbitmq-c client that only talks
AMQP-0.9.1 with a version of rabbitmq-server that only talks AMQP-0.8.
The easiest route forward is to upgrade your servert to 2.0 or later.

--
David Wragg
Staff Engineer, RabbitMQ

grouprabbitmq-discuss @