On 15/04/11 16:51, Gavin M. Roy wrote:
On Friday, April 15, 2011 at 11:45 AM, Simon MacMullen wrote:
What don't you like about it? :) It does wrap a bit much in the listings
I suppose.
Is good on the queue detail page... Adds a bit of vertical overhead on
one of our brokers with lots of queues on the /mgmt/#/queues page. Was
going to just hide it with some CSS.
Hmm, maybe it could collapse some more.
Also, Is there a way to update arguments without deleting/redefining the
queue?
No, afraid not.
Figured but it couldn't hurt to ask. Is there a simple way to hack that
in, modifying internal data, that other than being bad practice, would
otherwise not cause an issue (since they're ignored by broker?). Not
asking for a feature, just a point in the right direction if it's not a
terrible way to go about things.
I think you should be able to just change the Mnesia table directly.
(Although I haven't tested that!) Look at rabbit_queue and
rabbit_durable_queue (the first one contains all queues, the second only
durable ones, you probably want to modify both).

Cheers, Simon
--
Simon MacMullen
Staff Engineer, RabbitMQ

grouprabbitmq-discuss @
categoriesrabbitmq
postedApr 15, '11 at 2:44p
activeApr 15, '11 at 3:54p
websiterabbitmq.com
irc#rabbitmq

2 users in discussion

Simon MacMullen: 2 posts Gavin M. Roy: 2 posts