On Friday, April 15, 2011 at 11:45 AM, Simon MacMullen wrote:
On 15/04/11 15:44, Gavin M. Roy wrote:

No. Arguments that are not recognised are ignored. Great :)
For the record, unrecognised arguments do not count towards exchange
equivalence, so if you issue two otherwise identical queue.declares with
arguments:

Of course, you may not care about this.
Good to note, shouldn't impact my use case.
What don't you like about it? :) It does wrap a bit much in the listings
I suppose.
Is good on the queue detail page... Adds a bit of vertical overhead on one of our brokers with lots of queues on the /mgmt/#/queues page. Was going to just hide it with some CSS.
Also, Is there a way to update arguments without deleting/redefining the
queue?
No, afraid not.
Figured but it couldn't hurt to ask. Is there a simple way to hack that in, modifying internal data, that other than being bad practice, would otherwise not cause an issue (since they're ignored by broker?). Not asking for a feature, just a point in the right direction if it's not a terrible way to go about things.

Thanks,

Gavin