Hi Alex,

alex chen <chen650 at yahoo.com> writes:
I tried building my previous patched amqp_consumer with latest rabbitmq-c,
however, the build breaks because the current amqp.h does not support
AMQP_SIMPLE_RPC anymore. Ideally amqp.h should support the following function,
as commented in my patch:

/* amqp.h should support this */
int amqp_basic_qos(amqp_connection_state_t state,
amqp_channel_t channel,
uint32_t prefetch_size,
uint16_t prefetch_count,
amqp_boolean_t global)

It would be nice if rabbitmq-c maintainer could add this api.
otherwise, i have to take a look at the src code and see if it can be
implemented.
rabbitmq-c already has this API. Many API functions, including this
one, are now generated from the AMQP spec, in order to ensure full
coverage of AMQP methods.

David

--
David Wragg