Hi,

"helf" <helf at hundsun.com> writes:
Thanks to Emile's patch, I have installed Erlang on my AIX-Unix system
successfully. And the RabbitMQ server is deployed on it too.

But now, there is another problem about rabbitmq-c client lib. Does
anybody have experience on building rabbitmq-c client lib on AIX-Unix
system? Or could you please give me some tips?

Attached is my building log.
It looks like there are several issues in that log, so I expect it will
be a slo process if I try to make guesses about how to address them. It
would be better for someone with access to an AIX machine to work out
how to build rabbitmq-c successfully, and then send instructions out.

I'm not sure whether we still have access to an AIX machine to do this.
I'll find out.

David

--
David Wragg