From: Mark Pollack [mailto:mpollack at vmware.com]
Sent: November 18, 2010 12:58 PM
To: Hussein Said; Mark Fisher; Emile Joubert
Cc: rabbitmq-discuss at lists.rabbitmq.com
Subject: RE: [rabbitmq-discuss] SOAP over RabbitMQ

Hi,

It probably wouldn't be easier to adopt a AMQP transport for SOAP if
both ends weren't Spring Web Service based (or using the same web
services framework). From what I've seen SOAP over JMS isn't a widely
supported option across SOAP stacks/products and even then, despite some
specs being written on how it should work, I had interoperability issues
a few years ago between Spring Web Services on JMS and .NET WCF TIBCO
support. SOAP over JMS isn't covered by the WS-I profiles AFAIK.

Mark