Hi Hussein,
On 13/11/10 17:06, Hussein Said wrote:
Hi,
I would like to know if there is something equivalent to the WCF
ServiceModel on the Java side.
I have a web service hosted in WCF that calls another web Service
hosted on Axis2. I was able with relative ease
To add the RabbitMQ binding on the .net side, and use SOAP as the
protocol, and RabbitMQ as the transport using the RabbitMQ service model
libraries. Now I would like to be able to do the same thing from the
Java side using SOAP. This will allow us to leverage our current
investments in SOAP, but use RabbitMQ powerful messaging infrastructure
to transport over Queues.

In theory it should be possible to interoperate using a Java web
services library that speaks the correct flavour of SOAP, but I'm not
aware of anyone trying this using the RabbitMQ WCF binding specifically.
We would be interested to hear the results of your attempt.

Regards

Emile

grouprabbitmq-discuss @
categoriesrabbitmq