Same thing with Exchange. Look at the Subscription.cs source:

public void Bind(string exchangeName, string exchangeType, string
routingKey)

{

m_model.ExchangeDeclare(exchangeName, exchangeType);

m_model.QueueBind(m_queueName, exchangeName, routingKey, false,
null);

}

If I use other exchange than default (non-passive, non-durable,
non-autodelete, and non-internal) I got the exception.