Grokbase Groups R r-help April 2010
Hello,

I need to plot multiple confidence intervals for the same model parameter e.g. so for the same value of the parameter in point x_1 I would like to see four different confidence intervals so that I can compare the accuracy e.g. boot basic vs normal vs my own vs classic lm CI etc.

I like very very much the plotCI implemented here:
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/plotrix/index.html

This is their example:
library(plotrix)
y <- runif(10)
err <- runif(10)
plotCI(x=1:10,y=y,uiw=err,liw=2*err,lwd=2,col="red",scol="blue",main="Add colors to the points and error bars")

but does not seem to support plotting multiple CIs but only one per point, is there a similar library somewhere but having the possibility to plot multiple CIs?

I know there is the function "segment" but I like this one above more :)

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Giovanni

groupr-help @