What should I do about this? Do you want the data file?
Please let me know what I can do to help.
--
Brian D. Ripley, ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Professor of Applied Statistics, http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/~ripley/
University of Oxford, Tel: +44 1865 272861 (self)
1 South Parks Road, +44 1865 272860 (secr)
Oxford OX1 3TG, UK Fax: +44 1865 272595

groupr-devel @
categoriesr
postedOct 6, '05 at 8:56a
activeOct 6, '05 at 10:27a
websiter-project.org
irc#r

2 users in discussion

Jfontain: 2 posts Prof Brian Ripley: 1 post