Grokbase Groups R r-devel August 2003
zsh-users@sunsite.dk mailing list.

To confirm that you would like

r-devel@r-project.org

added to the zsh-users mailing list, please send
an empty reply to this address:

zsh-users-sc.1061671108.bhdfflnhpbojcmdbpdde-r-devel=r-project.org@sunsite.dk

Usually, this happens when you just hit the "reply" button.
If this does not work, simply copy the address and paste it into
the "To:" field of a new message.

This confirmation serves two purposes. First, it verifies that I am able
to get mail through to you. Second, it protects you in case someone
forges a subscription request in your name.

--- Administrative commands for the zsh-users list ---

DO NOT SEND THEM TO THE LIST ADDRESS! If you do, I will not
see them and other subscribers will be annoyed. Instead, send

<zsh-users-subscribe@sunsite.dk>

<zsh-users-info@sunsite.dk>
<zsh-users-faq@sunsite.dk>

<zsh-users-digest-subscribe@sunsite.dk>