Hello!
On Tue, 4 May 1999, Andrew Csillag wrote:
When you link apache, you need to add a command-line switch to export
all of it's symbols to be available to loaded shared objects (so the
.so's can see python symbols). I think it's -rdynamic or -Bshareable
(or something like that, I've been in FreeBSD land for a while. The ld
man page will say which it is).
The actual switch for GNU ld is -E. I added LDFLAGS="-s -Wl,-E" to
Apache's Makefile, recompiled and reinstalled apache. Now PyApache works!
Thanks to all who helped!
--
"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley:
- Jeremy S. Anderson

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedMay 5, '99 at 10:00a