hi:
     This is not a question about python. It is a shell question. I'm
sorry to bother you. But I really want to know it. As follow:
     I want to set a shell environment variable:PYTHONPATH. When i
executeecho $PYTHONPATH, it is
value:/usr/lib/python/Lib:/usr/lib/python/lib/python27.zip:/var/app/python/libs/pip-lib.zip.
Now, I want to add value to it. The value is all files in a folder with
the.zip end. For install, directory(/var/app/python/libs/) include
gpio.zip, a.zip, b.zip and so on. So I want to add
value:/var/app/python/libs/gpio.zip, /var/app/python/libs/a.zip,
/var/app/python/libs/b.zip to environment variable:PYTHONPATH. I execute
cmd: export PYTHONPATH='/var/app/python/libs/*zip':$PYTHONPATH, but its
value is not correct. So, how can i do this? My program use setenv to
set environment variable.