----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Angelico" <rosuav@gmail.com>
Cc: python-list at python.org
Sent: Wednesday, 26 August, 2015 6:11:51 PM
Subject: Re: Please don't make unfounded legalistic demands (was: [a, b, c, d] = 1, 2, 3, 4)
On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 1:09 AM, Terry Reedy wrote:
How about instead you augment your signature with "Please ignore
the
boilerplate below.
Heh, I like this! Or:

"""
-- BOILERPLATE TROPHY COLLECTION

I am a collector of stupid legal boilerplate. Here's my latest
acquisition:
"""

Then let your legal guys see one of your posts. Maybe they'll relent
and let you not post it any more.

ChrisA

I wish I could, problem is, if the mail recipient is within the company, no legal boilerplate is added making the joke fall flat.
Nice suggestion though.

I may send it to my IT guys though, I'm sure they'll have a good laugh :)

JM

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.