On 2015-08-26, Terry Reedy wrote:
On 8/26/2015 5:02 AM, Jean-Michel Pichavant wrote:
Misleading, intimidating, hostile nonsense.
Agreed.
If you want to participate here, please do so from a mail system
which does not make these legalistic demands.
I disagree with prohibiting people encumbered by such systems from
participating.
I agree with you. Unfortunately my request for removing this nonsense
has been denied by my employer. To the point where I'm restrincting
myself from posting from time to time. I will probably restrict
myself even more.
How about instead you augment your signature with "Please ignore the
boilerplate below.

It's too bad there's just no way to get an email account other than
through your employer. It's also unfortunate that there's no way to
to access the mailing list via an NNTP server or web page.

--
Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! I own seven-eighths of
                                   at all the artists in downtown