???? 13/11/2013 11:44 ??, ?/? Ned Batchelder ??????:
On Wednesday, November 13, 2013 4:39:59 PM UTC-5, Ferrous Cranus wrote:
???? 13/11/2013 11:30 ??, ?/? Johannes Findeisen ??????:
On Wed, 13 Nov 2013 23:19:53 +0200
Ferrous Cranus wrote:
???? 13/11/2013 7:45 ??, ?/? Chris ?Kwpolska? Warrick ??????:>
Get ez_setup.py and get-pip.py, and run them with the desired Python.

Why can't i just use that?

root at secure [~]# sudo yum install python-pip
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
* base: ftp.plusline.de
* extras: mirror.skylink-datacenter.de
* updates: ftp.plusline.de
base

3.7 kB 00:00
extras

3.4 kB 00:00
updates

3.4 kB 00:00
Setting up Install Process
No package python-pip available.
Error: Nothing to do
root at secure [~]#

'python-pip' is something that all repos should have, why it cannot be
found?
Please try to figure out your distribution specific stuff by
using a search engine! This was what I found as first result by
searching for "centos pip" at Google:

http://superuser.com/questions/292378/how-to-install-pip-and-easy-install-on-centos

This really is not a Python question but a CentOS issue!

Regards,
Johannes

I have foung this link myself in the morning but it wasnt successfull:

Look:

root at secure [~]# /usr/local/bin/easy_install pip
-bash: /usr/local/bin/easy_install: No such file or directory

root at secure [~]# /usr/bin/easy_install pip
-bash: /usr/bin/easy_install: No such file or directory

If i cannot use 'yum' or even 'easy_setup' how will i install 'pip' and
hence the modules?
Nikos, we've talked about this before. These aren't Python questions. You need to fix your OS. We can't help you with that. I know you are frustrated and want answers, but you can't just post the same question here again and expect a response. You need to solve this some other way.

Asking over and over again will simply cause another fight on this list, and no one wants that. Find another way to solve your problem.

--Ned.

If i knew how to solve this Ned i wouldn't be asking you. My provider
haven't replied back to me.

Actually it is a python question regarding a python installation issue.
Is it so much trouble to help me with this?

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedNov 13, '13 at 2:17p
activeNov 14, '13 at 11:23p