Thanks for the advices, I need now one scrollbar to roll under screen, I
created the scrollbar but cant roll, please help me on this.

http://pastebin.com/L6XWY6cm

2013/4/2 Jason Swails <jason.swails@gmail.com>

Please keep response replies to the Python list (e.g., use 'reply all' or
just send the email to python-list).

Also, you should tell people what Python version you are using. I assume
you are using Python 2 since Tkinter was renamed to tkinter in Python 3.

Finally, do not top-post. Type your responses inside the body of the
email you are responding to. That gives people context for your responses.

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 11:48 AM, Renato Barbosa Pim Pereira <