On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Chris Angelico wrote:

I'd be inclined toward the second solution if I'm writing all the code
myself
On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 3:21 PM, Florencio Cano wrote:
I'm with Chris, if the config_scripts are going to be implemented in
Python always, the second solution is better for me as the operative
system is less involved.
Thanks for the replies. I would like to use the second method because I plan
to implement everything in python. Unfortunately I have not been able to
work out how to get the imports to work.

import config_script obviously doesn't work and __import__(config_script)
works from the python interpreter but fails in the script (ImportError:
Import by filename is not supported.)