On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 1:20 PM, VGNU Linux wrote:

Hi all,

I am confused on which web framework to select for developing a small data
driven web application. Application will have features generally found in
now-a-days web application like security, database connectivity,
authentication etc. I found few web frameworks over the net like django,
zope 2/3, pylons, turbogears, web2py, grok etc. etc.
I just want to know that how developers/managers/organizations select a
framework which best suits their needs ? what are the parameters for
selection ?
also which is the best and widely used web framework for python ?

I apologize if this is a repeated question.

Regards,
VGNU
Please guys help as I am novice to web development.

Regards,
VGNU