Hi Tim,

thanks a lot. Exactly what I needed. Couldn't find such a page from
python 2.6.

Kind regards
Cornelius

Am 15.03.2011 09:55, schrieb Tim Golden:
On 15/03/2011 08:30, Cornelius K?lbel wrote:
I am using the python.msi (at the moment 2.6) in a project and want to
deploy the python package smoothly and nearly automatically.

So my question is, if the python.msi provides some parameters, to pass
the information like which components to install and the install path,
without popping up all the dialogs?
I do not want to use the default install path!
Have a look here:

http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.4/msi/

TJG