On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Chris Rebert wrote:
On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 12:17 AM, VGNU Linux wrote:
On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Chris Rebert wrote:
On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 11:47 PM, VGNU Linux wrote:
How can I play WAV file in python without OS(like Linux/Windows/MAC)
on
device ?
On Google I found lot of different solution but related to OS's like
winsound, ossaudiodev etc which are not useful.
Do you mean you want your code to be cross-platform, or what?
"Without OS" is rather vague. What are you trying to accomplish?
I will be using WAVE on embedded devices, and the device will not have any
OS's. So I am looking for modules which can play WAVE sound without
underlying OS.
What implementation of Python are you going to use? I don't personally
know of any that can run on the "bare metal" without an OS.
I am planning to use python-on-a-chip(PyMite) which can be run without an OS
therefore I am looking for a module/library which can play sound files.

Cheers,
Chris